Life of a lesbian: a summary.
So here are a bunch of resources i’ve gathered. I thought that I’d share them because they’re really helpful. Hope they’ll make your life easier! I’ve never made one of these before, so let me know if any of the links aren’t working.
- 200 words that describe light
- how to keep a journal
- read some slam poetry
- huge writing masterpost
- how to reveal character
- help with writer’s block
- find out which author you write like
- write interactive books (kind of like choose your own adventure)
- good brainstorming/ organizing tool
- zen writing tool
makeup and hair
- filling in eyebrows
- twin buns
- how to contour
- everyday makeup routine
- how to make any color of lipstick… from crayons
- natural beauty remedies
- the trick to liquid eyeliner (this is how i wear mine, it’s quite easy to master)
- cool makeup tips
- stylish eye makeup (from Lauren Conrad)
- gradient lip makeup
- different ways to braid your hair
- messy buns tutorial
- how to make your own temporary tattoo
- apply eyeliner, mascara, and curl lashes with a spoon
- how to survive college
- various yoga poses for stress relief
- HUGE studying masterpost (I mean huge)
- solve any math problem
- how to effectively pull an all-nighter
- teaches everything
- find out who an anon is (not sure if still working)
- mass tag replacer
- huge theme-related download pack
- post a bunch of things from a blog’s archive
- good pixel blog and theme references
- really good redux edits
- my favorite falling snow effect (it’s interactive on your blog!)
- tumblr theme generator
- random image script
- tumblr savior for mobile
- cute yahoo answers (the cutest thing ever)
- emergency compliment
- draw a stickman
- coping skills and distractions
- for some reason these videos always cheer me up
- calming gif
- givesmehope (this will cheer you up it is so cute)
- answer trivia questions and give people rice !!
- Cool websites for wasting time (1, 2, 3 )
- make sand art online (you could spend hours on this site tbh)
- make a a giant squid pillow! (because why not?)
- how to do special effects makeup (tw: gore?)
- create your own nebula
- read creepy wikipedia articles
- read more creepy wikipedia articles (warning, I haven’t read these articles, so I do not know what they contain. read at your own risk.)
- random colour each time
- disney lies/ urban legends
- make your own acapella band
- watch a real-time streaming of the ocean
- just click this. trust me.
- make your own pokemon secret base
- this will take you to a cool place
- color matching game
- downloadable indie games / in-browser indie games
- games you played back in the day
- really cute online games
- cards against humanity pdf
- sushi cat (really cute, calming game)
- takes you to a random location and you have to guess where you are
- color matching game
- akinator, the web genie (kind of like 20 questions, but with famous people)
food to make
- panera mac n cheese recipe
- different salad recipes
- fricking recipes
- harry potter recipes
- healthy recipes
- s’mores pie (keep in the fridge and heat up for 15 seconds when you want a piece so its warm and it just tastes really good please make this)
- nutella hot chocolate
- peanut butter nutella swirl cookies
- cookie in a mug
- starbucks holiday drinks
- fruit leathers (like fruit roll-ups, only much better)
photo editing things
- punk edit tutorial
- remove backgrounds without photoshop
- topaz-like action
- glitch tutorial
- double exposure effect
- photoshop brushes masterpost
- this blog has a lot of ps resources
- so does this one
- how to draw ears
- how to make an animated film
- learn how to draw anything
- turn your paper art into digital
- skeleton practice drawing tool thingy
- how to draw semi- realistic eyes
- how to make pixel art
- good reference for drawing water
- free digital sculpting tool
sounds n music
- masterpost of sounds of nature
- more sounds of nature
- find more artists to listen to (basically you pick an artist, and it shows more artists, and you click those. it’s a never ending lists of music in your taste!)
- listen to playlists (here’s mine)
- get the best sound from your iTunes
- coffee shop sounds for productivity
- rain sounds
- white noise generator
- some more cool sounds
- how to make an 8-bit/chiptune
learn to do things
- make a flower crown
- make dip-dyed shoes
- make glitter out of salt
- make a blanket nest
- how to make origami
- how to embroider
- learn to read korean in 15 minutes
- newspaper nails (i’ve done these before… super easy and look really cool!!)
- tie-dye denim
- make a font from your handwriting
- learn to play guitar
- personality quizzes
- the ‘eye’ test
- find out which disney princess you are
- online color challenge
- trivia quizzes
other useful things
- is a website actually down?
- hobbies masterpost
- best, most comfy onesies ever
- clothing life hacks
- when to pee during a movie
- how to remove pilling from clothing
- 100 tips for life
- sleep calculator
- kawaii emoticons
- run windows programs on a mac
- plant studio (like microsoft paint, but with plants!)
- find out which font something is
- create a color palate from an imageThis took 85 years to make yo
PLAYS: 1,890,175 plays
I AM GOING TO MAKE LEARNING THIS THE OBJECT OF MY LIFE.
I always lose it at Cota Rica.
I ALREADY KNOW THIS BY HEART
United States, Canada,
Haiti, Jamaica, Peru;
Greenland, El Salvador too.
Puerto Rico, Columbia,
Honduras, Guyana, and still;
and Ecuador, Chile, Brazil.
Costa Rica, Belize,
Bahamas, Tobago, San Juan;
French Guiana, Barbados, and Guam.
Norway, and Sweden,
and Iceland, and Finland,
and Germany now one piece;
Italy, Turkey, and Greece.
Ireland, Russia, Oman;
Bulgaria, Saudi Arabia,
Cyprus, Iraq, and Iran.
There’s Syria, Lebanon,
both Yemens, Kuwait, and Bahrain,
the Netherlands, Luxembourg,
Belgium, and Portugal,
France, England, Denmark, and Spain.
Thailand, Nepal, and Bhutan;
then Bangladesh, Asia,
and China, Korea, Japan.
and Tibet, Indonesia,
the Philippine Islands, Taiwan;
Sri Lanka, New Guinea,
Sumatra, New Zealand,
then Borneo, and Vietnam.
Zimbabwe, Djibouti, Botswana;
Guinea, Algeria, Ghana.
and Malawi, Togo,
The Spanish Sahara is gone;
Chad, and Liberia,
Egypt, Benin, and Gabon.
Kenya, and Mali,
Sierra Leone, and Algier;
Cameroon, Congo, Zaire.
Rwanda, Mahore[?], and Cayman;
Hong Kong, Abu Dhabi,
Malta, and Palestine,
Fiji, Australia, Sudan!
reblogging for the lyrics.
I lose it after Peru. like, I can’t even follow the lyrics. I just sit in awe of it.
This show was on in the 90s.
“Germany now in one piece.”
IT FREAKING REFERENCES THE FALLING OF THE BERLIN WALL, 1989
There’s a really neat tool I found called Universal Pokemon Randomizer. It runs on any US Pokemon rom from Gen1 Red to Gen5 Black2, and completely randomizes the game in a really cool way.
Here’s a list from the site of what it randomizes:
- The Starter Pokemon choices.
- The Wild Pokemon you encounter in grass, caves and other places.
- The Pokemon that Trainers use against you.
- The base stats which define the potential of each Pokemon.
- The elemental types of each Pokemon.
- The abilities of each Pokemon, in games where they exist.
- The moves that Pokemon learn by gaining levels.
- The contents of each TM which can be taught to Pokemon to give them additional moves (HM moves are not changed to make sure you can still beat the game)
- The ability of each Pokemon to learn each TM or HM move.
- The “static” Pokemon which you either are given, fight on the overworld, or are sold.
- The names of trainers & the classes they belong in.
- The moves taught by move tutors, for games within which they are significant enough.
It’s really really cool and I recommend it.
come on guys, let’s take a pic for the instagram