Geek Studio’s Nintendo Giveaway!
OVER $250 WORTH OF PRIZES!
- 16GB USB 3.0 Pokemon Emerald GBA Flashdrive from Geek Studio
- Red Mushroom Keychain from Geek Studio
- Set of Kanto Gym Badges from Geek Studio
- It’s-A Me! Necklace from Geek Studio
- Majora Necklace from Geek Studio
- Triforce Jelly Bracelet from Geek Studio
- Gamer Geek Jelly Bracelet from Geek Studio
- Question Mark Tin with Coin Candies
- Super Nintendo Controller Tin with Mints
- Hyrulian Summer Candle from Fictitious Fragrances
- Green Hyrule Crest Necklace from Subtle Nerd
- Custom Pokemon Cross Stitch Keyring from TheBroship
- Kirby Pocket Mirror from Geek Studio
- Pikachu 2.25” Badge from Geek Studio
- Kirby’s Epic Yarn for Wii
- Kirby Mass Attack for NDS
PLUS your choice of ONE (1) game from this list:
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii - Wii
- Super Mario 3D World - Wii U
- Super Mario 3D Land - 3DS
- New Super Mario Bros. 2 - 3DS
- Pokemon Black OR White - NDS
- Pokemon Black 2 OR White 2 - NDS
- Pokemon X OR Y - 3DS
- Pikmin 3 - Wii U
- Kirby Dream Collection - Wii
- Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - Wii U
- Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - 3DS
- Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds - 3DS
- Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Wii
- Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Wii
- Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass - NDS
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Wii
- Animal Crossing - 3DS
- Yoshi’s New Island - 3DS
- You must be following Geek Studio.
- Each reblog is an entry so you can reblog as many times as you want. Don’t spam though. That’s mean to your followers :)
- No giveaway only blogs!
- Worldwide shipping so everyone can enter.
- The winner will be announced within a half hour after ending. The winner will be posted publicly AND sent an ask so make sure your box is open!
The giveaway ends on May 16th, 2014 @ 9pm EST
I took this “How Many Life Skills Do You Have?” quiz… and it asked me if I knew how to use Twitter.
Why is Twitter a life skill?
Imagine one person in your otp who grew up to become a hardcore video gamer. They find out that their lover grew up with few and far between experiences with only World War first-person-shooter games. Immediately the hardcore gamer excitedly grabs their lover’s hand to drag them along to a sleepover to rectify their lover’s supposed apathy for video games.
ARTIST: Junko Takeuchi, Noriaki Sugiyama & Inoue Kazuhiko
PLAYS: 18,779 plays
I think any Naruto and/or yaoi fan needs to appreciate this beautiful moment from the live Naruto Nippon Event with Junko Takeuchi (Naruto), Inoue Kazuhiko (Kakashi) and Noriaki Sugiyama (Sasuke). The fangirl screams say it all. :3
Naruto: Anyway, for today, let’s introduce the first postcard. Acadamy Student from Kyoto, Wantanmaru-san, thanks for the mail!
Sasuke & Kakashi: Thanks for the mail!
Naruto: "It seems this year’s buzzword has been "Chou kimochi ii" (it feels so good). I wonder what this would sound like if all the characters say this. Please try it!” Ah, well. We’ll have to do it. Okay! Naruto first.
Naruto: I’m doing it as Naruto. Phew. Here I go… CHOU! KIMOCHI II!
Kakashi: That was so Naruto-ish!
Naruto: Did I sound like him?
Kakashi: You did! You sounded exactly like him!
Sasuke: "Sounded like him"?
Naruto: Next, then! You gonna do it, Sugiyama-kun?
Sasuke: Okay! Oh, do I just say it?
Sasuke: Chou kimochi ii.
Naruto: That sounded so dirty! It’s still morning!
Kakashi: It’s like a bad comedy show.
Sasuke: Well, it’s only dirty if you think of it that way!
Sasuke: Like, maybe he’s having a foot massage! Or a shoulder massage.
Naruto: That just makes it sound even dirtier! Don’t worry, though. It’s just a radio show, not an official line. Now, finally, Kazuhiko-san.
Kakashi: As Kakashi? Chou… Kimochi ii…
Naruto: WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!
Sasuke: Didn’t his sound dirtier than mine?!
Naruto: Was that Kakashi-sensei just now?
Kakashi: That was me— I mean, that was Kakashi, yeah!
Sasuke: You said “me”!
Naruto: See? SEE?!
Naruto: Kakashi, one more time, please.
Kakashi: Chou kimochi ii ze.
Naruto: Oh, yeah! That sounded so much like him!
Sasuke: "Sounded like…?"
Kakashi: I did! Great. I haven’t been voicing him much lately.
Sasuke: Don’t say that.
Naruto: Anyways! The buzzword for this year.
taco cat backwards is still taco cat
i don’t know what to do with this information
dog food lid backwards is dildo of god
i don’t know what to do with this information either
"their mouths met and their tongUES DUELED FOR DOMINANCE. THE LOSER’S TONGUE WOULD BE SENT TO THE SHADOW REALM”
fuck madoka magica
that is the plan